Thursday, December 1, 2011

Journal Response #19

         We all face the daily dilemma . Attending school can be tedious and a constant struggle for students. Many students can't seem to maintain their schedule with schoolwork and after school activities. Others just can't succeed academically. Do I believe should be mandatory, i'm in the middle, yes and no. Not all of us would like to pursue a career in biology or algebra. So why take those subjects? personally I choose to follow a career in music. My homework does get in my way and chemistry and algebra just seem to depress me. School should be mandatory only to a basic level of education. Basic grammar and math is essential. History is valuable to know and science explains everything. School should be more of an option  for those who seek a higher education. Those who prefer to be a professor or scientist maintain high grades, while the rest of people work. I can easily predict the masses staying in the same level of education, just as uneducated as before. Majority of students slack off and don't take their grades with importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment