Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Response#13

Dear Future roommate,

         Well what can I say, there's not so much to me really. I'm not this outgoing amazing fellow, but I enjoy what I can do. I can be hardworking when procrastination doesn't get the best of me. I'm very neat, organized so I won't really get in the way. I'm not very picky, but if something bothers me I won't hesitate to speak my mind. helping when I can is one my specialties so don't hesitate to ask. I come from a simple background. One mother and one brother. I'm very independent as I have always been on my own. I enjoy playing the guitar and i'm obsessed with it. I have a broad taste in music and am open to most new ideas. Can't wait to meet you in a few years. See you soon.

              future roommate,
                 Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment