Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Response#15

         Many individuals may say that they contribute their intellectual abilities. As that is a positive factor to contribute, I believe that there are more farther contributions that can be made. For the college campus That I hope to attend to, I contribute my love for music. Playing guitar is a sense of euphoria to my life. I would want to help and track other individuals at the campus that music can be a stress reliever, a self-confidence buster and a all around positive aspect in their lives. The campus can have a positive outlook from the community, by stating that yes, we believe all forms of education are important. I would start a college club for students to go jam out when they need need relief from pressures of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment