Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Response#12

         The opening scene would be from any typical rebellious teenage movie. Music would be playing and it would be one of my favorite punk bands. It would be "God save the queen", while i'm in my bed dead asleep. The alarm would go off and I would simply ignore it. Mumbling to my self, I curse and say no way.  The nagging mother walks, so I rise and stare down my digital watch with a passion. I'm thirty minutes late, I rush and get dressed. No time for a shower , I grab a piece of toast and consume it down the stairs as I grab my board. I skitch on the first car I see. Up the hill. up to school, avoiding traffic I let go with the driver staring me down. I dash through the open gate, through the main office with every staff member looking in the most awkward way manner. Rushing to get to class, the music stops as I open the class door.

No comments:

Post a Comment