Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Response#17

            My strongest concern, my strongest fear has to be my future. What i'm going to be and what i'm going to do. How i'm getting there and who's gonna support me. I'm a slacker , i'm lazy and  procrastination gets the best of me. I't concerns me that my laziness well defiantly be my downfall and I watch it happen slowly and slowly. Every attempt I have to change my life around usually gets sabotaged with issues with my mother. To her i'm this and that, but i'm usually the opposite. Watching everyone of my peers succeed, it depresses me. Suicidal, well close, hopeless. Its a strong concern that my grades are horrible and have no chances of being accepted anywhere. I can imagen my disappointed mother when I don't graduate with my class and when I do I won't be wearing black. Grades,grades, grades, constant F's and D's it makes anyone feel pathetic and worthless. Typing this I hope I can change my life around. My life and future are at jeopardy right now and change needs to be made.

1 comment:

  1. Listen Abbie Hoffman, you are brilliant and if there is any advice an old fart like me can give to a young buck like you, is that you have to be PATIENT! You have SO much ahead of you, and trust me when I say that it is going to get much much better after high school. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete